Unable to boot install from CDs?

Hi guys,

My lab got shiny dual core AMD64 machines and I am trying to install Debian
port for AMD64 on them with netinst images.

* I tried Sarge CD, it booted, but keyboard was dead (USB).
* I tried "snapshot" CD of testing, it didn't want to boot, just like if
it wasn't a bootable CD.
* I tried the latest "daily build" of CD for testing, same story.

The CD rom blinks for a few seconds, but in never boots.  I can view the
content of all CDs under a windows machine. I used Nero to burn all 3 .iso
images.

I do not have floppy drives in these machines, and would prefer to avoid
using netboot, where simple installation from CD should work.

Have I missed something?  Hints, concrete RTFMs, STFW are welcome.

Gregory

--
Gregory B. Prokopsky       <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org