Missing firefox source and unofficial debian-amd64 breakage

Hi,

as some might have noticed the Debian archive is missing

/debian/pool/main/f/firefox/firefox_1.5.dfsg+1.5.0.2.orig.tar.gz

The missing file has a sideeffect for the debian-amd64 archive because
the sync-script detects an inconsistency and stops. Since it goes
alphabeticaly and package after firefox won't be updated to the latest
version anymore.

>From my irc backlog this looks like a DAK screwup and not the
maintainers fault and is probably being investigated already. But that
doesn't help the rest of the world in the short run.

Dear maintainers, could you upload the missing orig.tar.gz to
people.d.o or some other public place and send us the url so we can do
a quick fix for amd64 (and anyone else needing the file) please.

MfG
        Goswin