Re: Xorg 7.0 start problem

From: antonio giulio <antongiulio05@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 02:24:22PM -0700
> Hi,
> I have upgraded my system to xorg 7.0 but at start I got this error:
>
> xinit: Connection refused (errno 111): unable to connect to Xserver
> xinit: No such process (errno 3): server error

There should be some lines before that, that may explain the problem.

I had something like that because my sources for debian packages weren't
up-to-date, which resulted in some xorg packages not being installed.

Kind regards,
Jurriaan
--
HORROR FILM WISDOM:
13. If you are using a gun to combat the all-consuming evil, it is a good