Re: CUPS stopped printing after upgrade

Hi

The log files don't show anything unusual. I think once the cups passed
the data to the foomatic-rip script, it waits for response or errors. As
foomatic-rip hangs utilising 100% CPU, the cups doesn't receive any info
back, thus nothing in the logs. I've tried cupsd.conf with debug mode.

Andrei

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky
Financial Director