ProFTP segfaults.

Hi.

I've run into an issue of ProFTPd segfaulting whenever mod_delay kicks
in, but as it was on a critical production server, I've had no chance of
doing any serious debugging. We had to get it back up ASAP, and that
meant reverting to 32 bit Sarge, on which proftpd doesn't segfault.

I haven't got any AMD64 boxes to do more testing on, but if anyone feels
like having a crack at finding the cause of the segfaults, here are the
details of the system we used:

AMD Opeteron 242
Tyan Thunder K8QS Pro (S4882)
Debian 3.1/AMD64 (Sarge)

Base install with apache and proftpd running.

If I get access to another Debian/AMD64 box I'll have a look at the
problem again, but unfortunately I've got no idea when that would be.

--
Regards/Thomas A. Frederiksen
Registered Linux user #168164, http://counter.li.org