Re: is testing not getting build ?

Ernest jw ter Kuile <ejwtk05@xs4all.nl> writes:

> There have been no new packages in amd64 testing since a few days
> now, while many packages now in amd64 unstable are already in i386
> testing (udev 0.088-2 is an example)
>
> It seems like the rebuild of amd64 testing stopped somehow.
>
> note: I did not check master, just the local mirror (ftp.nl.debian.org). I'm pretty
> sure the mirror gets updated though, as unstable does get new packages.
>
> Am I missing something ?
>
> Ernest.

I'm assuming you are talking about the official Debian archive, right?
Because:

goswin@ivanova:~$ madison udev
      udev |    0.056-3 |        stable | source, amd64
      udev |    0.088-2 |       testing | source, amd64
      udev |    0.088-2 |      unstable | source, amd64

As for the official Debian archive. What makes you think testing ever
did anything?

mrvn@storage:/mnt/mirror/debian/dists% grep-dctrl -F Architecture amd64 etch/main/binary-amd64/Packages

<nothing>

Seems like amd64 is excluded from moving into etch.

MfG
        Goswin