Powernow on MSI L715

Hallo! Please help me to set up powernow for L715 MSI notebook. This is
the laptop with MT4 Turion processor. I have a problem with cpu temperature
control: the temperature on idle machine stabilizes about 54*C. The frequency
is at lowest level (800MHz). Fan incessantly changes speed from lower to higher:
once in a couple of seconds! I experience this both with ondemand and conservative
governors, also I tried powernowd with the same result. My distribution is debian
unstable with kernel 2.6.16.1 compiled from original linux source.

Best regards!
--
Michael