Re: TV grabber cards for PCI-X

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 20:56, David Liontooth wrote:

> > You can tell it's a 3.3v card because it's got an two notches in the PCI
> > connector.
> >
> > Paul
>
> This is new information for me, and very useful. Can someone confirm a
> tv-grabber card working in analog mode on a PCI-X bus?

LifeView's entire SAA713x range is 5V/3.3V compatible too, implying that they
are compatible with PCI-X slots as well.

Any such card will kick that particular PCI-X segment back to 33 MHz
operation, so think before you plug - if your main storage adapter happens to
be on the same segment, that'll do no good.

regards,
Peter