Re: which motherboard for a debian server?

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 16:56 -0600, Don Montgomery wrote:
> Has the K8T Master2-FAR changed since 2003?  Mine has no
> fan except on the cpus.

Speaking of, I've been looking into replacing my K8T Master2-FAR system
with a laptop since I've migrated all my server functionality off-site.

 . MSI K8T Master2-FAR
 . Dual Opteron 240's
 . Enermax EG365AX-VE(W) FCA (PSU)
 . 4 x 512MB Buffalo Tech PC2700 (M/N: DD333L-R512/MC)
 . boring case PC case
 . NEC dual layer writer (4x)
 . 40gb udma hard drive

If you're interested, drop me an email OFF-LIST with a *serious* offer.
If you want buyer protection, I can also post it as Buy it Now on ebay
-- you'd just need to be ready to click that item link. :)

Cheers and be sure to reply to me off-list,
-s