Re: 2 xeon but only one is on (is it em64t?)

Thanks Andrew and Stephen,
I have done this command:
#:/apt-get install kernel-image-2.6.8-11-em64t-p4-smp
and I have seen on the screen this report:

reading package list...done
Building dependance tree...done
Suggested package:
                               lilo Kernel-doc-2.6.8 Kernel-source-2.6.8
Kernel-image-2.6.8-11-em64t-p4-smp
0 upgrades, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 13.0 MB of archives.
After unpacking 46.8 MB of additional disk space will be used.
0% [Working] NET: Extension on device fff.................
IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling drive
ERR http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main kernel-image-2.6.8-11-em64t-p4-smp 2.6.8-sarge1
404 NOT FOUND [IP: 194.97.2.68 80]
Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main kernel-image_2.6.8-amd64/kernel_image_2.6.8-11-em64t-p4.smp_2.6.8-16sarge1_amd64.deb 404 not found [IP: 194.97.2.68 80]
I'm not able to resolve this mistake, I need your help.
Please there is a way to save as .txt what is on the screen?
Thanks again
Nonno

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Woodbridge" <woodbri@swoodbridge.com>