Re: AMD64-generic doesn't see all 4GB RAM?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: AMD64-generic doesn't see all 4GB RAM?
- From: Ernest jw ter Kuile <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:50:59 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1162879815.3915.8.camel@localhost>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1162879815.3915.8.camel@localhost>
On Tuesday 07 November 2006 07:10, vitko wrote:
> > I only know of two (in my eyes) valid reasons to build your own kernel:
> Two more reasons:
One more: The debian stock kernel hangs on my system, while self built kernels
don't. Since there are way too many drivers for not existing devices complaining
just around that time, I never managed to find the reason.