Re: kernel 2.6.19: system freeze with blinking CapsLock and ScrollLock leds

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 07:27:16PM -0800, Max A. wrote:

> Does it work with a wireless network connection?

It does work with any kind of network adapter.

> I am using ndiswrapper with win64 broadcom driver. Will it be able to
> send out a packet in the case of kernel panic?

Ndiswrapper is broken by design so you have a fair chance that it will
be the cause of the panic... Also, loading a proprietary binary-only
module (the Broadcom driver) will make kernel developers ignore your bug
report unless you can reproduce it without ndiswrapper.

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences