EXPLOSION!

Date: Monday, November 27, 2006
Company: CHINA HEALTH MGT NEW
Symbol: C N H C
Price: $1.44 (UP 7%! on Friday)
Projected: $5

C N H C  HAS BEGUN BOOMING! CHINA IS THE HOTTEST COUNTRY TO BE IN RIGHT
NOW! ADD  C N H C  TO YOUR RADAR!

__

I was ruthelessly refactoring the entire codebase to improve the design.
I've started to think about what it would be like to develop the view
part of a webapp using the Ajax concepts.
No web services, no scp.
-And hopefully encourage the development team to do something about it
before it becomes too big a hassle. Just these bloody forms.
A piece of a program can supply some data to a class' constructor and
get a new object. That would have been absolutely impossible without the
extensive test suite we had built up by then. Just these bloody forms.
In Ruby it's ridiculously easy to make this happen.
Su objetivo es acercar los servidores corporativos a nuevos mercados,
industrias y usuarios.
Please let me know if you get it to work anywhere else, or if you have
bugs or improvements.
-A complex graph of objects. A boiler-plate representation of something
can be turned into a concrete instance by supplying some extra data.
-And whether it is something anyone would actually want to use.
How do you know whether that is needed or even if it's going to work?
More often than anything else it's not even about programming. We
alternated the keyboard rapidly and made the test pass. First, not all
browsers support it, and more importantly, most web ui designers don't
speak XSL. About a week after we started Bob was kind enough to lend us
a space for our new little baby, and that's when we named it
PicoContainer. Learning Ruby has opened up my eyes about what OO, agile
development and extreme productivity should be like. I'm sure you have
read all the fuss about it already.
But claiming that I have written a book about Excel VBA is just plain
hilarious. It's your code that counts, and you should be able to choose
what container you want to deploy it in - if you need a container at
all!
-Not only on RubyForge, but hopefully also on SourceForge and other
sites running SourceForge clones.
NanoContainer is also an interesting sister project that adds scripted
configuration using a multitude of script languages, as well as
integration with WebWork, Hibernate and much more.
Just these bloody forms.
Sometimes it's Java, sometimes it's . More information on how to join
Dell within! I still haven't tried to run it over any other codebases,
so it remains to see whether it is useful or not. A boiler-plate
representation of something can be turned into a concrete instance by
supplying some extra data.
Learning Ruby has opened up my eyes about what OO, agile development and
extreme productivity should be like.
NanoContainer is also an interesting sister project that adds scripted
configuration using a multitude of script languages, as well as
integration with WebWork, Hibernate and much more. I was ruthelessly
refactoring the entire codebase to improve the design. More information
on how to join Dell within! The important point is that the supplied
data can vary, and that has an impact on the structure of the concrete
instance of the template.
Consider the common situation where the desired object is composed of an
aggregation of several other objects. This involved some simple
reflection logic and was implemented in a couple of classes.
A piece of a program can supply some data to a class' constructor and
get a new object.
And tons of code too.
I was ruthelessly refactoring the entire codebase to improve the design.
But when it is, Ruby turns out to be the best choice for me more often
than any other language.
He got this weird expression on his face when I asked, and I couldn't
quite figure out whether he was excited or depressed. Sometimes it's
Java, sometimes it's .
Send your code to Guantanamo!
I'm writing a Ruby on Rails application that renders a lot of objects in
HTML.
I'm sure you have read all the fuss about it already.
Just these bloody forms. We alternated the keyboard rapidly and made the
test pass.