Re: mozilla-browser

the mozilla suite has been replaced by seamonkey

firefox is a very fully featured browser - but thats all
it is. thunderbird is the mail client. nvu is a seperate
program that is a stand alone html editor based on the
mozilla editor.

please note that firefox and thunderbird are both soon
to be replaced with their Free forks, iceweasel and
icedove (respectively).

icedove is already in iceweasel is coming.

Dean