Re: Google Earth woes

Søndag 08 oktober 2006 02:21 skrev Seb:
> Has anybody experienced something like this?  Any tips would be
> appreciated.

I have pretty much the same setup, and the same problem. The Earth is
completely transparent and you can see the background stars through it. I get
the yellow border lines as well. Zooming in closer I get a kind of grey-ish
fill, with the occational polygon filled with what seems like broken bitmap

And we are not alone:

I haven't really gone deep with this. I don't know if there is a fix or

 - Debian GNU/Linux - KDE 3.5.4 - KMail 1.9.4 -