amd64@buildd.debian.org *still* refuses mail

Even though the amd64 port's been official for half a year, mail to
amd64@buildd.debian.org continues to bounce, as shown below.

Meanwhile, could somebody please requeue acl2?

--- Begin Message ---
The original message was received at Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:20:09 -0400 (EDT)
>From OUTGOING-AUTH.MIT.EDU [18.7.22.103]

<amd64@buildd.debian.org>
    (reason: 550 unknown user)

... while talking to raff.debian.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 unknown user
550 5.1.1 <amd64@buildd.debian.org>... User unknown
<<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
Reporting-MTA: dns; biscayne-one-station.mit.edu
Received-From-MTA: DNS; OUTGOING-AUTH.MIT.EDU
Arrival-Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:20:09 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; amd64@buildd.debian.org
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; raff.debian.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 unknown user
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:20:12 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; camm@enhanced.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 Sender Host Address is listed in bl.spamcop.net
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:20:15 -0400 (EDT)
--- Begin Message ---
Camm Maguire <camm@enhanced.com> writes:

> Greetings, and thanks!  I agree, have been unable to reproduce by
> hand.  Is there any way I can requeue a package as an ordinary
> developer, or must such requests be handled manually via email request
> to the buildd admins?  I've always been a bit frustrated by this, as
> the only sure fire way I have to awake the autobuilders to to upload a
> new version, which of course burdens all arches equally.

AFAIK, ordinary developers do not have the power to requeue even their
own packages; you need to ask a buildd maintainer or (IIRC) a member
of the release team (or else upload a build yourself if you have
access to a suitable machine).

Anyway, I believe I arranged for the amd64 buildd admins to get a copy
of my previous message, but I'm explicitly copying them now just in
case.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---