Anyone using Abit AW8-MAX mainboard, and running AMD64 Etch

Hy

The version of AMD64 I tried to install was an Etch Testing weekly-build, I have two successive weekly-build versions and both of them fail to detect the cdrom during the installation process, but the Sarge 3.1r0a version works fine, and I can't understand why the Etch refuse to detect my cdrom.
At the begining I thought the controller is to blame, but if the controller is suported by the unnofial Sarge version, it should work to on Etch, no?

Cheers