Re: dpkg errors

Hi Eric:
Using the net installer of 19 July daily built (which I had saved from last
successful installation), there is no problem. I am already at grub
installation (while I am sending to the waste the net installer of 2
September. I lost one and half day around that evil CD.

You could use even an older net installer.

francesco

_______________________________
Hi Eric:
Thank you for the message.

I am waiting for suggestions how to turn around. I left the computer on at the
stage of "Preparing to configure flex" in the hope that the problem can be
turned around without starting again from scratch.

Should no suggestion arrive in a couple of hours, I'll try with the old
installer. Is that the Cluster Configuration System is wrong in the 2 Sept
installer? I'll let you know.

regards
francesco