Re: AMD64 and 32 bit libs

Thanks, Stefano. I still need make some silly questions. I installed
the chroot etch 32 bit on an AMD64 etch system. My first need is use
the tar.gz distribution of mozilla-firefox, thunderbird and flock,
because i'm working in translations of this apps. I had to install all
of the libs needed it by this program in the 32 bit environment? If
this is the answer, i will have a duplicated system, is this right?

Thanks in advance
Guillermo

2006/9/5, Stefano Rivera <debian-amd64@rivera.za.net>:
Hi Guillermo (2006.09.05_16:57:26_+0200)
> Hi all, i just install Debian in an AMD64 environment, and i follow
> the HOW-to to use some 32 bt applications on my AMD64. First, i need
> to make a silly question, i installed the etch AMD64, the chroot must
> be etch or it could be sid?

You can have any chroot you want. It will be easier if you keep them in
sync, but you don't have to at all...

SR

--
Stefano Rivera