debmirror'ing (sarge,etch,sid)x(amd64,i386)

Sorry if this is an FAQ but I came up empty,

I'd like to mirror the the 6 combinations of sarge,etch,sid and
amd64,i386 using debmirror.

Here is how I'm calling debmirror:

    mirrordir=/local.dsk/raid0/ftp/pub/debian
    log=/local.dsk/raid0/mirror/log/mirror.debian.log

    args="--nosource --method=http --proxy=http://192.168.1.3:3128/ --dist=sarge,etch,sid"
    args="$args --arch=i386 --verbose --ignore-small-errors --ignore-release-gpg"
    #args="$args --host=mirror.anl.gov"

    debmirror $args $mirrordir >> $log 2>&1

When adding ",amd64" to the arch list I get an error:

  Won't mirror without dists/sarge/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz
  signature in Release at /usr/bin/debmirror line 1187.

I found this:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2006/04/msg00173.html

which explains the entry is correctly in amd64.debian.net's
repository.  But it is lacking in the latest Release files in offical
Sarge releases.

So, is there some way to get debmirror to either merge in the
Sarge-amd64 feed from an unofficial mirror with the other 5 retrieved
from official mirrors.  Or, less desirable, to tell debmirror to
ignore "amd64" just for Sarge?

Thanks,

-Brett.