Re: apt/dpkg always upgrade still upgraded packages

Quoting Peter Stoehr (lists@peter.st):

> But, whenever I make "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade", apt want to
> upgrade Postfix and Vnstat again and again.
> Did I something wrong when building the packages?

I have the exact same behaviour on one of my hosts with the libselinux1
package, which is an official Debian package, so it's not necessarily
related to your own packages...

No clue how to fix it tho'. Using dpkg --force-depends --purge and
apt-get install again doesn't fix it either.