Grub: Installing the MBR

Hi All

Thanks for Grub tips for Giulio, I needed some of that information too.

I'm in the process of moving my AMD64 machine from the IDE drives over
to SATA.  I've copied all the partitions over, and the last step is to
installed the MBR so grub will boot with just the SATA drive installed.

What's the best way of intalling the MBR on /dev/sda0?  I want to pull
the old IDE disks for use in other projects.

Steve