Re: raid1 reconstruction

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 12:36:30PM +0200, Francesco Pietra wrote:

> raid 1 reconstruction, sda, sda mdadm
>
> It was overnight and I did not took notice,I deciding to remedy in the
> morning. Actually, in the morning, the screen was again at mpqc, regularly
> computing.
>
> Cheers
> francesco pietra

Hello Francesco,

a:~$ cat /etc/cron.d/mdadm
#
# cron.d/mdadm -- schedules periodic parity checks of RAID devices
#
# Copyright © 2006 martin f. krafft <madduck@madduck.net>
# distributed under the terms of the Artistic Licence.
#

# by default, run at 01:06 on the first Sunday of each month.
6 1 1-7 * 7 root [ -x /usr/share/mdadm/checkarray ] &&
/usr/share/mdadm/checkarray --cron --all --quiet

--- end of output ---

Maybe the message was due to this periodic check.

Regards
Alexander