Re: fglrx: 3d-Acceleration still slow

On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 03:07:33PM +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I still have the problem, that although my fglrx-driver is correctly installed
> (and 3D-functions are active) , the acceleration is still slow.
>
> fgl_glxgears is running, the cube and the wheel is shown, but the framerate is
> about 50 FPS (sgould be much much higher !)
>
> Hans

Hello Hans,

for which resolution and color-depth do you get the 50 FPS?
I am not an expert in GLX, but AFAIK the framerate depends
on the resolution and color-depth and is much higher in
small xterms.
For comparison to typical reported values you need in
addition to the framerate, also the info about the resolution
and color-depth.

Regards
Alexander