Re: Bad MD5SUM on http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.gz

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
Andrew Sharp <andy@netfall.com> writes:

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 01:25:10PM -0600, edwardsa wrote:
This appears to be a problem with the repository. Will this be fixed soon?
I'm experiencing this on i386 as well, so I've been too chicken to
update my amd64 system for fear I'd be similarly stuck.  Anybody know
what's going on?  The main Source.gz and non-free Packages.gz and
Sources.gz are messed up on i386.

The DAK dies mid update recently but should have caught up again
tonight.

If it is still there in the morning give a shout.

MfG
        Goswin

I'm still receiving that error.

Here is the complete error:
Failed to fetch http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/non-free/binary-a md64/Packages.gz MD5Sum mismatch
Reading package lists... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://http.us.debian.org testing/non-free Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/http.us.debian.org_debian_dists_testing_non-free_bi nary-amd64_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Here is my sources.list file.
#deb file:///cdrom/ sarge main
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 r0a _Sarge_ - Official amd64 Binary-1 (20050613)]/ unstable contrib main

Art Edwards