sylpheed-claws-gtk2 missing package in testing/etch

So I noticed people whining about missing packages, so I thought I
would mention one that's annoying me.  sylpheed-claws-gtk2 has gone
missing from testing/etch a few months ago and never reappeared.

I checked the buildd web page even though I'm not really sure what the
relationship is, and it seems to have been building fine since March.
Is it some issue where it's just not dropping into testing from unstable
for some reason?

Cheers,