Re: AMD64 port compromised ?

Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 08:36:58AM +0200, Emmanuel Fleury wrote:

Is the AMD64 branch of Debian compromised as well by the problem on
gluck.debian.org ?

For testing and unstable, no more and no less than any other
architecture. The semi-official sarge is hosted out of the Debian
mirror system, so probably no link. (Security updates are in the
normal Debian infrastructure, though.)

I'm not sure what exactly you are afraid of. I don't think that gluck
plays a privileged role in the package preparation / distribution (it
is not ftp-master).

Does anybody have any more information on the exploit? I'd like to know if I am running any of the software, etc.