Re: XFS, EXT3 or some other?

Thanks for all the feedback!
I was lucky enough to get a test box, Pentium D 2.66 with
EM64T.
I will slap sarge on it, amd64 port of course, and run some tests.
We'll be serving files out to PC's via samba and OS X via
NFS and AFP(netatalk).
Will try opening,copying some files on the workstations and
then pull the plug on the server to see what kind of corruption
happens.
Ext3 has always been worked well for me, but again, just wanted
to try something new and maybe get some more performance without
getting to much damage or corruption in case of crash.

Cheers,