Optimum kernel for Xeon with em64t

Hi There,

I have a dual processor server with 2 x 2.8GHz processors which
supports EM64T. Currently i am running kernel 2.6.8-9-em64t-p4-smp and
a "cat /proc/cpuinfo" shows 4 processors (the 2 hyperthreaded
processors).

My question is: What is the optimum kernel to be running for my setup?
Am i running the correct one?

This is a mail server that has debian sarge installed and runs
dbmail/amavis/postfix and supplies incoming and outgoing mail for our
clients - is there even a reason here to run a EM64T kernel in this
case?

Thanks

Simon