samba: untrusted packages ???

I want to install samba on the new amd64 system.  This is the current
state:

    # apt-cache policy samba samba-common samba-doc
    samba:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: 3.0.22-1
      Version table:
         3.0.22-1 0
            500 ftp://mirrors.kernel.org unstable/main Packages
         3.0.14a-3 0
            100 ftp://debian.csail.mit.edu sarge/main Packages
            100 ftp://ftp.at.debian.org sarge/main Packages
            100 ftp://mirror.espri.arizona.edu sarge/main Packages
    samba-common:
      Installed: 3.0.22-1
      Candidate: 3.0.22-1
      Version table:
     *** 3.0.22-1 0
            500 ftp://mirrors.kernel.org unstable/main Packages
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
         3.0.14a-3 0
            100 ftp://debian.csail.mit.edu sarge/main Packages
            100 ftp://ftp.at.debian.org sarge/main Packages
            100 ftp://mirror.espri.arizona.edu sarge/main Packages
    samba-doc:
      Installed: 3.0.22-1
      Candidate: 3.0.22-1
      Version table:
     *** 3.0.22-1 0
            700 ftp://mirrors.kernel.org etch/main Packages
            700 ftp://mirrors.kernel.org testing/main Packages
            500 ftp://mirrors.kernel.org unstable/main Packages
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
         3.0.14a-3 0
            100 ftp://debian.csail.mit.edu sarge/main Packages
            100 ftp://ftp.at.debian.org sarge/main Packages
            100 ftp://mirror.espri.arizona.edu sarge/main Packages

When I do this:

    # sudo aptitude -P install samba

then, I get this:

    WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!

    Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
    You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
    this is what you want to do.

      libnet-ldap-perl libnet-ssleay-perl libdigest-sha1-perl smbldap-tools
      liburi-perl libhtml-parser-perl libfont-afm-perl libunicode-string-perl
      libtimedate-perl libdigest-md4-perl libhtml-tree-perl libmailtools-perl
      libcompress-zlib-perl libconvert-asn1-perl samba libhtml-format-perl
      libcrypt-smbhash-perl libunicode-map-perl libunicode-map8-perl
      libhtml-tagset-perl libwww-perl libjcode-pm-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl
      libunicode-maputf8-perl

    Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
    To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No": no

I have not encountered this before; and I do NOT want to assume that I
understand all of the ramifications.

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,