Re: XGL

Hello everyone,

ich have Xgl cvs running for at least 7 days uptime with no big problems at
all.
Debian sid ond amd64 with the nvidia binary driver 8178. I am allready working on an howto.
I will post a link to the howto when it is ready. Unfortunately one needs a lot of development
packages. Some packages are not available as .deb and at least one package is not up to date
in debian sid. Therefore i was needed to get the package from ubuntu unpack it and copy some
files into the system. Everything will be explained in the howto. Please be a little patient.