Re: XFS support

Sounds like pilot error to me.  I've been using XFS on my md0/raid1 for
7 months, works like a charm.  This with debian/etch, netinstall, grub
boot loader.  Installed and ran straight out of the box, narry a
problem.  I think for the first 3 months I was using debian kernel
2.6.12.something.  In fact, the only reason I went to my own kernels is
that debian refuses to put in USB serial stuff that requires firmware
support.

Just trying to counter the blizzard of misinformation available on the
internet these days ~:^)

Cheers,