Re: Which WLAN PCI network adapter?

I've found this site invaluable when I comes to wireless in linux:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/

Right now I use A RT2500 Device
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Linux.Wireless.drivers.802.11ag.html#Ralink2500

It's not supported in kernel, but all the drivers are GPL, and in
Debian (see "apt-cache search rt2500" ) And it works GREAT!

**joachimp