Xinerama

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what is wrong on this code?
I cannot get extended desktops working on my laptop (Asus A7D with the ATI
Mobility Radeon X700 128MB graphical card )
I still use xorg 6.8 because there is still no driver for xorg 7

I won't bother sending the entire xog, because my Grafhics adapter has a lot
of settings made by the Ati driver.

this is the part where i think something is wrong:

Section "Screen"
   Identifier  "Screen0"
   Device      "ATI Graphics Adapter"
   Monitor     "Monitor0"