On Hold: Re: Wifi PCI card

Nelson Menezes wrote:

thierry wrote:

Hi,
I plan to buy a wifi card D-Link DWL-G510. I would like to know if anyone has got it working and if yes, what you used, Madwifi, ndiswrapper..... I am running a pure 64 bits Amd debian. Thanks for your replies.
Thierry

I had the 108Mbps version of this card about a year ago; it worked fine with Madwifi (although it was a pain to set up - but that might have been atributable to me knowing nothing about wi-fi then). I have an ethernet link now, so haven't checked driver status in a while...

I have ordered it. Let the list know how it goes when I get it
Thank you for your reply.
Thierry