Re: Please help - kernel crashes often

Do you mean disable the CPU cache (L2?) or disable the ECC memory cache?

I haven't looked at the BIOS yet to see which options I have, but I
want to make sure I do the right one :)

Wouldn't disabling some caches wind up cutting the performance down,
especially if you mean the CPU cache? Having the dual 1M L2 caches is
supposed to be really good, disabling those would probably be a big
performance hit then wouldn't it?

Thanks for the feedback though. All of this is helping me.