Re: [a-users] Re: ITP: fmit -- free music instrument tuner

Hi,

>   JU> Hi,
>   JU> I'm trying to debug why 'fmit' is so unstable on my unstable amd64
>   JU> box.  Backtrace is looking suspiciously too qt to be application
>   JU> specific.  Anyone seen this kind of backtrace recently? At first sight
>   JU> it looks like some allocator bug.
>
> Hi Junichi,
>
> sorry for the little delay. I've  tested the package  both on i386 and
> amd64: the with first fmit runs fine, while  with the latter I get the
> same misbehaviour you report.
>
> However the package seems to be functional as well.

I'll try to track down the problem, which probably is on amd64 Qt
side, which I suspect might take some time.

For the timebeing, feel free to push me any other package.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project