Re: Please help - kernel crashes often

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have an IPMI card installed and can monitor the CPU temperatures -
it took a LOT to get this up to 70C and set off the threshhold alarm.

An idle machine doing a make -j2 shouldn't take it to it's knees, or
make it overheat. Especially on two separate servers... however I'm
open to try anything at this point. Especially since it is on two
servers, I'll try running it on two others and see if those two fail
as well.