Re: How big will the 32-bit chroot end up being? What goes in these days?

> Not quite that bad.  There is no need for the xserver for example,
> as the 32-bit processes have no problem talking to the 64-bit server.

"No problem" is an overstatement. Normal things work well, but 3D
acceleration doesn't work if a 32-bit prgram is connected to a 64-bit
X-server. This means for instance that I can't play gl-117 because the
64-bit version segfaults and the 32-bit version has no 3D acceleration...

Gian