udev+amd64

Hi
   I am trying to run a program using USB hardware. I added the following
lines to /etc/udev/permissions.rules:
SUBSYSTEM=="usb_device",                        GROUP="plugdev", \
        SYSFS{idVendor}=="0abf", SYSFS{idProduct}=="3370"
Since then I have upgraded udev to 0.82-1 and reastarted my computer but the
program only works when run as root. A normal user does not have the
permissions to write to the device ( I am in the plugdev group ).
   I do run the same program on an i386 machine and there everything works
when run as a normal user with the same lines in /etc/udev/permissions.rules.

Thanks
Gudjon