Re: Re-install grub.

Hi Thierry,

no hint to your problem but ...

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 21:19 +0100, Thierry LARMIER wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to format my FAT32 disk and re-install windows ( Windows need to
> be re-installed often. :-))). Yes I need windows only for game :-((((

.. the next time you got a fresh windows-installation you could
make an image of the whole partition and if^Wwhen it's messed up again
reinstall the image. That would spare you from the hassles to go through
windows installation-dialogue again. And should be faster too.

> But I know that windows will erase my MBR :-((((.

And you wouldn't have to touche the MBR.

Cheers

Michael