Re: cdparanoia

I was messing with this also. I am not at home right now but if I recall you need to do scsi emulation. The device to use then is /dev/sg0 (or something like this) Then the CD spools up and hammers a song out in seconds versus 10s of minutes. I am by far not an expert and struggling with getting it working also. I did get it to finally rip a song and then it encoded it in only a few seconds. I was impressed compared to my 10 year old machine.

Paul

kopszak@mnw.art.pl

--
Paul Koenig