Help: Asrock NF3, aperture from agp bridge too small...

Hello,
please help me!! My motherboard seems go crazy at early morning....
The problem is that at morning, when i boot up the machine to
start working, it happens that the kernel finds an agp aperture
too small:
Bootdata ok (command line is ro root=/dev/hda10)
Linux version 2.6.12-1-amd64-k8 (buildd@athlon) (gcc version 4.0.2 (Debian >4.0.1-9)) #1 Wed Sep 28 02:31:26 CEST 2005
[...] // if you think this part it's important please tell me...
Checking aperture...
CPU 0: aperture @ 24f8000000 size 64 MB
Aperture from northbridge cpu 0 beyond 4GB. Ignoring.
AGP bridge at 00:00:00
Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 size 4096 MB (APSIZE 0)
Aperture from AGP bridge too small (0 MB)
Your BIOS doesn't leave a aperture memory hole
Please enable the IOMMU option in the BIOS setup
This costs you 64 MB of RAM
Mapping aperture over 65536 KB of RAM @ 4000000
[...]
agpgart: Detected AGP bridge 0
agpgart: Aperture conflicts with PCI mapping.
agpgart: Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 size 4096 MB
agpgart: Aperture too small (0 MB)
agpgart: No usable aperture found.
agpgart: Consider rebooting with iommu=memaper=2 to get a good aperture.
PCI-DMA: Disabling IOMMU.
[...]

<<< Now the system is up but i have 64 megs of RAM less than the
physical mem >>

The very strange thing is that if after the boot process has ended,
i do a reboot and the next time the system comes up, no problem arises
and the system uses all the RAM (1G) installed. Obviously
the only thing i do when i reboot is to reboot, i don't change any
boot param or other things. This thing happens now with the kernel
listed above here, and happened until yesterday with the sarge-stable-amd64
kernel ( 2.6.8-something ).
My idea is that the motherboard's bios is wrong, because the kernel
is always the same, but since i'm not that expert in kernel things
i ask you to help me, please. Cheers
Tomaso
Udine (Italy)