Re: When will amd64 unstable be official?

Hamish Moffatt wrote:

>There are no promises.. but work seems to be progressing.

Who is making the decisions? I'd like to follow the developments :-)

>>we wouldn't have to create packages from source.... There are still lots
>>of programms that are not available in amd64 (I still miss scilab,
>>mtr,... newest nvidia-stuff ;) ....)
>>

>I'm not sure what you mean; anything that does compile on amd64 directly
>from source should already be in the archive?

Uhmm,.. well at least my aptitude doesn't show me some packages which
have been available to me under i386,...
scilab, mtr/mtr-tiny, unrar nonfree-unrar, rar,... and there are surely
more ;-)

Chris.