apt get for AMD64

Hi All,

I emailed the group about this last week, but I didn't get a response (but to be fair I probably mis worded it), I am having problems with getting updates via apt-get. I am using the the repository: deb http://mirrior.espri.arizona.edu /debian_amd64/debian sarge main contrib But I keep getting errors when it downloads . Like the OS cant stat the file when I do it in aptitude. I am using a tyan K8 thunder board with 2 opteron cpus, 4 G of Ram, 2 320G sata drives, software raided. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Sean