Re: Need help with #336198

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 01:33:59PM +0100, Sebastian Ley wrote:
> I have an outstanding RC bug which seems to occur only with amd64 kernels. The
> package in question is the kernel module for the Intel Centrino WIFI Chips
> (ipw2100).
>
> Does anybody have access to such hardware and an idea what the problem might
> be?

Does there exist a machine with ipw2100 wireless that also has a 64bit
enabled CPU?  I would have thought any new machine had the ipw2200
instead, and that nay machine with an intel 64bit enabled cpu would have
to be rather new.  Maybe I am wrong.  Can you get the intel wireless
seperately as minipci or something?