Re: lm_sensors package

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:49:39 +0900
Craig Hagerman <craighagerman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When i do apt-get install lm_sensors it reports that it can't find any
> such package. I have tried using different sources in my source.list
> to no avail. I used to have this package installed on a previous
> debian amd64 installation. Anyone know what it up with this? Do I have
> to download the source and compile it myself now?
>
> Craig

Try lm-sensors with a dash instead of underscore.  Also you might want to play around with apt-cache search.  For example apt-cache search sensors will give you what you want.  For more details you can use apt-cache show lm-sensors.  These are some pretty handy and powerful apt tools at your disposal.