Re: is it em64t ?

On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 03:08:21AM +0100, Markus Boas wrote:
> Just an example
>
> powerrechner:/# cat /proc/cpuinfo
> processor       : 0
> vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
> cpu family      : 15
> model           : 4
> model name      :                   Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz
> stepping        : 1
> cpu MHz         : 3000.261
> cache size      : 1024 KB
> physical id     : 0
> siblings        : 2
> core id         : 0
> cpu cores       : 1
> fpu             : yes
> fpu_exception   : yes
> cpuid level     : 5
> wp              : yes
> flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
> cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm syscall nx lm
> constant_tsc pni monitor ds_cpl cid cx16 xtpr
> bogomips        : 6007.19
> clflush size    : 64
> cache_alignment : 128
> address sizes   : 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
> power management:
>
> processor       : 1
> vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
> cpu family      : 15
> model           : 4
> model name      :                   Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz
> stepping        : 1
> cpu MHz         : 3000.261
> cache size      : 1024 KB
> physical id     : 3
> siblings        : 2
> core id         : 0
> cpu cores       : 1
> fpu             : yes
> fpu_exception   : yes
> cpuid level     : 5
> wp              : yes
> flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
> cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm syscall nx lm
> constant_tsc pni monitor ds_cpl cid cx16 xtpr
> bogomips        : 6000.44
> clflush size    : 64
> cache_alignment : 128
> address sizes   : 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
> power management:
>
> processor       : 2
> vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
> cpu family      : 15
> model           : 4
> model name      :                   Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz
> stepping        : 1
> cpu MHz         : 3000.261
> cache size      : 1024 KB
> physical id     : 0
> siblings        : 2
> core id         : 0
> cpu cores       : 1
> fpu             : yes
> fpu_exception   : yes
> cpuid level     : 5
> wp              : yes
> flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
> cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm syscall nx lm
> constant_tsc pni monitor ds_cpl cid cx16 xtpr
> [...]

Dual single core hyperthreading xeons if I read the above correctly.

Certainly given the physical id is 0 on two of them, and 3 on two of
them, and there is 4 cpus listing 2 siblings, and all of them show core
id 0, that is how I would understand it.  If any showed core id other
than 0, I would assume dual core.