Re: can't login with libpam-ldap

Pere Nubiola Radigales wrote:

perico@despatx:~$ ldapsearch -LLL -x -b "cn=Rosa
Radigales,ou=People,dc=nubiola,dc=org"
dn: cn=Rosa Radigales,ou=People,dc=nubiola,dc=org
uid: rosa
mail: rosa.radigales@nubiola.org
mailbox: Maildir/
sn: Radigales Plana
uidNumber: 1002
gidNumber: 1000
homeDirectory: /home/rosa
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: CourierMailAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: shadowAccount
quota: 0
shadowWarning: 7
shadowMax: 99999
cn: Rosa Radigales
givenName: Rosa
loginShell: /bin/bash
gecos: rosa

I know that this does not help you solve your problem, but I have two questions. First, how did you get the inetOrgPerson objectClass? Whenever I try to add it to something/someone, I get "missing superior objectClass organizationalPerson." Also, where is the CourierMailAccount objectClass located? Is that part of the courier-ldap package? I only recently got LDAP functioning for user authentication and I would like to eventually move as much as possible into LDAP, including having Courier find the accounts in there.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto