Re: amd64-archive (openoffice) dpkg ERROR HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

On Friday 23 December 2005 12:07 am, you wrote:
> [...]

Hello Again Goswin,

Well the purge worked but now Oo starts in some language I do not recognize.
It may be slovak as others has found.  I have included a Ksnapshot PNG file
of the Oo Options/language dialog called Oo_options_window.png.

My locale is set to:
brianw@Goliath:~$ locale
LANG=en_US
LC_CTYPE="en_US"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US"
LC_TIME="en_US"
LC_COLLATE="en_US"
LC_MONETARY="en_US"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US"
LC_PAPER="en_US"
LC_NAME="en_US"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US"
LC_ALL=
brianw@Goliath:~$

I really appreciate your time and help on this matter.  Question:  Will having
a ia32 chroot with Oo installed there affect any of this?  I ask because I
tried to run that version after the mangle version was installed and now even
the chroot'ed version starts up in the wrong language unless I uninstall the
mangle version.

Thank you again!

Brian